Service aid Venus Super sprayers
Liquid flows out itself when pumping
- Absence or damage of "plug" gasket
- Unscrew the spraying tip from the pump body and check if the plug gasket is present in it; also check for damage or improper sitting. Replace in case of damage or absence.
Presence of liquid from the tank in the cylinder
- Damaged pump valve head.
- Edges of the pump valve head soiled.
- Unscrew the pump from the head and check the condition of the pump valve head. Failure to adhere to the cylinder bottom, cracks, swelling or shrinkage of the gasket are symptoms of its damage. Replace it with a new one.
- Dirt accumulated beneath the gasket edge may cause leakage. The problem should be eliminated after cleaning.
Problems with pumping, pump is letting liquid through
- Piston o-ring damaged.
- No silicone oil on the o-ring surface
- Screw the pump off the sprayer head. Then, disassemble the pump by screwing out the pump body. After disassembly, inspect the o-ring for damage. If the o-ring is cracked or deformed, replace it.
- After unscrewing the pump body, check if the o-ring is greased. In case of absence of silicone oil on the o-ring surface, grease it with silicone oil. After reassembling the pump, the device should operate correctly.
Inconsistent spray jet
- Damaged, clogged or improperly installed spraying tip.
- Unscrew the spraying nut and rinse it under running water. After reassembling, the nozzle should operate correctly. In case of permanent nozzle damage (miscalibration of the sprayer opening), replace the spraying tip with a new one.
Noticeable pressure decrease in the sprayer; safety valve fails to open or close, tank pressure falling
- Damaged safety valve.
- Damaged sprayer head gasket.
- Wrongly screwed sprayer pump or absence of gasket on the pump body.
- With the valve stem pulled aside, introduce several drops of silicone oil and open/close the valve several times. If the problem persists, replace the valve with a new one.
- Check for presence of sealing element under the head (pump). Install a new one if absent; in case of damage (cutting, deformation), replace it with a new one.
- Check that the o-ring on the pump body is not cut or damaged. In case of missing gasket under the pump body, install a new one or replace it if damaged.
Sprayer is spraying air instead of liquid
- The suction tube fell out of the fixing hole in the head body.
- Unscrew the sprayer head and insert the suction tube correctly by rotating until stop.
Liquid leaking from beneath the sprayer handle
- Damaged o-ring on the cut-off mandrel.
- Faulty assembly of elements on the cut-off mandrel.
- With the spraying tip unscrewed and the "plug" gasket disassembled, introduce several drops of silicone oil into the hole on the head body and press the cut-off valve lever several times. If the problem persists, replace the cut-off mandrel with a new one.
- Disassemble the mandrel assembly by removing it, and then place in the proper order (see manual).