Service aid Orion Super sprayers
Low pressure on the lance outlet
- Filter in the handle clogged.
- Spraying nozzle clogged.
- Unscrew the handle from the piston valve, remove the filter, rinse it under running water, directing water inside the filter.
- Unscrew the lance tip nut, remove the spraying nozzle. The nozzle comprises of two parts - they must be separated, rinsed under running water, and then reassembled.
Inconsistent spray jet
- Damaged, clogged or improperly installed spraying nozzle.
- Incomplete spraying nozzle.
- Unscrew the lance tip nut and remove the spraying nozzle. The nozzle comprises of two parts. Disassemble it and rinse under running water. After reassembling, the nozzle should operate correctly. In case of permanent damage to the nozzle (miscalibration of the sprayer opening), replace the nozzle with a new one.
- In case of absence of the whirling part, replace the nozzle with a new one. A spare nozzle is supplied with every new sprayer.
Visible reduction of sprayer pressure, presence of liquid from the tank in the cylinder
- Damaged pump valve head.
- Edges of the pump valve head soiled.
- Release pressure from the sprayer using the safety valve, screw the pump out of the head unit and inspect the condition of the pump valve head. Failure to adhere to the cylinder bottom, cracks, swelling or shrinkage of the gasket are symptoms of its damage. Replace it with a new one.
- Dirt accumulated beneath the gasket edge may cause leakage. The problem should be eliminated after cleaning.
Problems with pumping, pump is letting liquid through
- Piston o-ring damaged.
- No silicone oil on the o-ring surface
- Screw the pump off the sprayer head. Then, disassemble the pump, removing the cylinder rod from the cylinder until stop and turning it until a click is heard. After disassembly, inspect the o-ring for damage. If the o-ring is cracked or deformed, replace it.
- After removing the rod, check if the o-ring is greased. In case of absence of silicone oil on the o-ring surface, grease it with the silicone oil included in the spare parts kit. After reassembling the pump, the device should operate correctly.
Pressure in the tank is falling, safety valve is failing to open or close
- Damaged safety valve or absence of valve body.
- Damaged sprayer head gasket.
- Wrongly screwed sprayer pump or absence of gasket on the pump body.
- Wrongly tightened water outlet hose.
- With the valve open, introduce several drops of silicone oil and open/close the valve several times. If the problem persists, replace the valve with a new one.
- Check that the sprayer head is tightened. Do not undo the sprayer head. In most cases, this results in leakage on the screwed-together elements, i.e. head unit and tank. This leads to leakage in the sprayer.
- Make sure that the pump is properly screwed into the head unit. In case of missing gasket on the pump body, install a new one.
- Check that the nut fixing the sprayer pipe is sufficiently tightened.
Sprayer is spraying air instead of liquid
- Suction pipe fell off the sprayer tube.
- Unscrew the tube and install the suction pipe correctly by turning until stop.
Liquid flows itself through the piston valve/lance
- Loose pusher guide.
- Tighten the nut located beneath the valve lever. In case of leakage, replace the entire assembly mentioned with a new one.