Service aid Neptune Super sprayers
Low pressure on the lance outlet
- Filter in the handle clogged.
- Spraying nozzle clogged.
- Unscrew the handle from the piston valve, remove the filter, rinse it under running water, directing water inside the filter.
- Unscrew the lance tip nut, remove the spraying nozzle, disassemble it into two halves, rinse under running water and reassemble.
Inconsistent spray jet
- Damaged spraying nozzle.
- Incomplete spraying nozzle.
- Unscrew the lance tip nut and remove the spraying nozzle. The nozzle comprises of two parts. Disassemble it and rinse under running water. After reassembling, the nozzle should operate correctly.
- In case of permanent damage to the nozzle (miscalibration of the sprayer opening), replace the nozzle with a new one.
- In case of absence of the whirling part, replace the nozzle with a new one. A spare nozzle is supplied with every new sprayer.
Rapid pressure fall
- Leaking joint or damaged pressure tank.
- Unscrew and disassemble the liquid outflow assembly, unscrew the water outlet sleeve, remove the spacer sleeves, unscrew the pressure tank from the pump body, inspect the tank and its o-ring; replace any defective elements.
Pressure cannot be obtained
- Piston o-ring damaged
- Missing valve ball
- Pump body leaking
- Damaged pressure tank
- Unscrew the nut with the text "Service only" on it. Then, remove the screw in the strand fastener from the articulated joint side (metallic rod). Remove the fastener from the articulated joint rod and unscrew the guiding nut screwed on the tank's "chimney". Remove the piston assembly, replace the o-ring with a new one and grease it with silicone oil.
- Replace the valve ball.
- Fill the tank with water up to the safety valve level; then, check where the water is flowing from by operating the lever. In case of absence of stoppers in the technical holes, contact Service.
- Check if liquid is coming out of the pressure tank when pumping. If it is, check tightness of the connections in the tank assembly, or replace the pressure tank if damaged.
Lever jammed, piston won't move
- Damaged articulated joint.
- Disassemble the articulated joint by unscrewing the screw in the fastener, and then - by removing the flat bar of the lever fastener - remove the articulated joint from beneath the tank and replace with a new one.
Sprayer is spraying air instead of liquid
- Suction pipe fell off the sprayer tube.
- Unscrew the tube and install the suction pipe correctly by turning it until stop.